Mengenai Saya

Rabu, 20 Januari 2010

Microsoft Outlook 2003: Configuring multiple accounts?

I have a question about Outlook 2003. I have three POP e-mail accounts that I download e-mail from. They are all set up as accounts in Outlook 2003, however, I can not figure out how to direct them to the folders I have created without creating a bunch of complex rules.

Here is the scenario:

  • me@company1.com is account number 1
  • me2@company1.com is account number 2
  • me@company2.com is account number 3

I thought I had solved the problem by creating 3 Outlook data files and I thought I was sending messages for each account to three different data files and therefore three separate folders in Outlook; however, this was not the case, as all messages for all accounts simply go to one Outlook Data File and then the complex group of rules comes into play.

Is there a way I can set up what I am talking about? In Netscape mail it was very simple to do this, but I need the functionality of Outlook with the ability to set up reminders, follow up alerts and the integration with other office products, and I need to have the ability to use all of these features with 3 seperate addresses all in one program at the same time, preferably without rules more complex than the IRS code.

1 komentar:

  1. Hari ini teman saya berkata kepada saya banyak hal yang menarik, tapi salah satu dari mereka cukup menarik. Dia menyarankan saya - how to read .dbx files. Aku menggunakan program dan saya terheran-heran aplikasi dilakukan masalah saya selama satu minit dan percuma seperti yang saya bosan dalam fikiran.

    BalasHapus